Discover the Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedure in CT and its Benefits
According to Statista, Americans spent a whopping $11.8 Billion on aesthetic procudures in 2022, and $8.5 Billion of that was spent of plastic surgery.
That's right, the butt takes the cake again. These are the Top 5 most searched:
1. BBL - Brazilian Butt Lift
2. Tummy Tuck
3. Hair Transplant
5. Nose Job
Amen brothers and sisters, let's pump up the rear ends and stop worrying about the dumb face you were given. Most faces stink and that is OK just as long as your caboose is in order. That's a lot to take in from someone (me) who has a dumb face and no butt but I just know this to be true, butts are the boss.
- Delaware takes the crown for the state most interested in plastic surgery, with 308 cosmetic surgery related searches for every 100,000 people each month.
- Rhode Island is second on the list, with the state making an average of 301 cosmetic surgery searches monthly for every 100,000 people.
- In third place is Maryland – for every 100,000 people, 299 Google searches were made for cosmetic surgery monthly.
- The fourth most-interested state is Virginia racking up a total of 289 Google searches a month for every 100,000 residents, followed by Georgia in fifth place with 287 monthly searches per 100,000 residents.
- The Brazilian butt lift takes the crown for the most in-demand cosmetic surgery in America, with this being the most Googled procedure in all 50 states.
Read More: Study Reveals CT's Top Plastic Surgery Procedure, Can You Guess? | https://i95rock.com/study-reveals-cts-the-top-plastic-surgery-procedure-can-you-guess/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral